Assisted Living at Monarch Communities®
Every day is a new day to live life fully. Enjoy quality shared or private assisted living options at Monarch Senior Living.
At Monarch, we know that just because you’re ready for the next stage in life doesn’t mean you’re ready to give up even an ounce of your independence. Don’t compromise…THRIVE.
Our assisted living communities provide our guests thriving opportunities to seek connection, vibrancy, and profound- self-discovery. With modern amenities in an elegant yet progressive environment, you can have access to everything from one secure, intimate setting. This allows you to not only age in place with the best possible care at hand, but also to live each and every day with the best opportunities to thrive.
What is Assisted Living?
Assisted living is often the best long-term care option for older adults who need a little extra help on a day-to-day basis but don’t require the personal care assistance services of a skilled nursing care provider. Specifically, it is a level of care in between that of independent living and memory care options that offers residents assistance with activities of daily living (ADLs) like medication reminders, bathing, dressing and more.
Assisted Living the Monarch Way
Moving into one of our senior living communities doesn’t mean sacrificing your way of life. Instead, our approach to assisted living is to prolong independence for each resident as long as is safely possible by ensuring every need—including spirit, body, and mind—is met with unprecedented attention to detail.
How do we do this? We make it our mission to get to know each resident on a personal level so that we can curate a wellness journey just for them. Through our innovative programming and cultural offerings, we encourage all residents to practice remaining skills and develop new ones while taking the time to simply savor each day and enjoying the joyful gift each day brings. That’s the Monarch way.
Assisted Living Services & Curated Care
Our thoughtful, curated care gives older adults the tools they need to succeed. We offer daily structure to create a comforting routine coupled with a wide range of services to encourage independence and decision-making.
Assisted living services you can find in some of our communities include:
- Assistance with ADLs, such as bathing, dressing, grooming, and more
- Medication management services
- Move-in coordination services
- Linen, laundry, and housekeeping services
- Concierge and transportation services
- On-site health care services such as medical care consultations
- 24/7 on – site licensed nursing for added peace of mind
- Residence maintenance services
- Various levels of plans to suit the unique care needs of each resident
Amenities to Support You on the Path to Wellness
At Monarch Communities, we provide a menu of experiences, amenities, programs, and diverse cultural and engagement programs to support you on the path to wellness. You can build lifelong relationships in our tight-knit communities with our endless opportunities for fun.
Amenities you may find in our assisted living communities include:
- Flexible dining in our spacious dining rooms, bistros, and cafés, serving three delicious and nutritious meals daily
- Delicious meals for family members
- Regularly scheduled and staffed outings
- A host of planned wellness and social activities
- Beauty salons and spas offering massages, acupuncture, manicures/pedicures, and more
- Luxurious common areas with natural light
- Al fresco dining opportunities
- Club room venues offering space for yoga and fitness classes and movie screenings
- Core Wellness Centers offering concierge medicine with on-site physicians and healthcare providers
- Well-stocked libraries and regular book clubs
- Greenhouse gardening for horticultural therapy
- Barber shops, banking, concierge services, and other on-site conveniences
- Community activity centers
- Butterfly gardens
THE COST OF ASSISTED LIVING
The cost of assisted living and pricing will often vary depending on factors like level of care needed and location. That said, the following can significantly cut the monthly cost of residential care and health services:
- Long-term care insurance policies from a private insurance company
- Financial assistance waivers
- Reverse mortgages
- The state’s Medicaid program
Our People: Inspired by Our Residents
Our vision and culture embody and celebrate those we serve. We believe that quality care goes above and beyond just providing personal care services. It means creating a space where every individual feels loved, respected, and dignified each and every day of their lives, allowing for connecting with others and joyful moments with others.
That is why all of our staff members, not just our caregivers, have a mission: To truly learn who each resident is. By knowing each resident’s preferences, daily routes, and history, staff members can approach residents as the unique individuals they are, rather than just one of many patients that needs attending to. This approach means all interactions at Monarch locations are between people who have formed sincere relationships with each other, which we believe truly makes a community…a community.
Wellness is at the Heart of Our Communities
Monarch prioritizes the health of its residents, staff and guests by providing an environment with specific details that work together as one in a shared wellness ecosystem.
Everything has a purpose and a place which paves the way for profound self-awareness and personalization. For instance, we prioritize earthy tones in our décor because evidence-based research shows these colors invite peace and contentment. We also value open-space architecture with lots of windows and connecting spaces to create a welcoming environment flooded with warm natural light.
Every detail is intentional to create the best possible environment, because the best possible environment facilitates the best possible experiences.
Thrive at Monarch
Come see for yourself! Contact Us Today.
Aging is a part of life, but losing independence doesn’t have to be. At Monarch Communities, we treat each resident like the unique individuals they are, and we create an environment that encourages independence for as long as possible.
Please contact us today for more information about our senior care options and cost of care or to schedule a tour.