"*" indicates required fields
Understated Luxury, an Exclusive Senior living Destination
11 Mill Road
New Rochelle, NY 10804
Pricing & Availbility:
Purpose-Driven + Minimalist Craftsman Style
Designed by nationally recognized architects and designers, everything has a purpose and a place, allowing time and space for personalization and self-awareness. Modern minimalist craftsman design is simple, elegant, and provides warmth through earthy tones, handcrafted stone, and woodwork, with natural focal points to encourage a better connection with the world around us.
Big Picture Wellness, Smaller Community Setting
A place where everyone knows you. Monarch Coopers Corner is one-of-a-kind, offering a boutique wellness setting with small-town familiarity and trusted support, plus modern amenities in a posh yet progressive environment.
Coopers Corner Pricing
Enjoy a private apartment and active social life with freedom from housekeeping, laundry and home maintenance.
Maintain your independence and peace of mind while enjoying access to 24-hour support services.
Experience Mosaic by Monarch™, a caring environment for seniors with Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia.
Weeklong Private Model Tours
Please call (914) 819-5370 today for more information!
The anticipation is finally over. Monarch Coopers Corner invites you to be among the first to tour our elegant and meticulously configured designer model residences before the general public. Enjoy exclusive access to three different ergonomically designed, spacious floor plans in our signature style, showcasing the following features:
- Luminous spaces with large windows
- A practical, open-flowing floor plan
- A built-in desk workspace, perfect for coworking
- Modern finishes, appliances and fixtures throughout
- Large modern designer bathrooms with convenient walk-in showers
- Chic buildout cabinetry and shelving
Integrative Wellness + Intentional,
Safety First, Well-Being Always
We are enrolled to pursue WELL Certification by the International WELL Building Institute (IWBI) through WELL v2™, meaning our space upholds the highest level of integrity when it comes to design safety and well-being. All ten concepts are accounted for: Air, water, nourishment, light, movement, thermal comfort, sound, materials, mind, and community.
Ergonomic Design for Private Residences
Our space marries the five touchpoints of design: Safety, comfort, ease of use, productivity/performance, and aesthetics. Comfort and technology blend seamlessly throughout common spaces, exteriors and private suites, offering unique solutions to each resident’s needs.
Frank Lloyd Wright-Inspired Living
Nature plays a significant role in our architectural and interior design process, encouraging healthy living in a natural, multisensory locale. From abundant light, to oversized windows, a pocket park, and living walls, we are the only community in the area to feature Biophilia design.
Paul Ataide, Executive Director
Paul is the Executive Director with Monarch Coopers Corner, where he leads the entire day-to-day operation of the community.
Ataide’s past experiences in senior living management fuels his passion about leadership, training, and motivating others to deliver the very best service to residents and families. His goal is to exceed expectations for customer service by building a culture of trust, loyalty, compassion and excellence. An avid traveler and lover of domestic and international culture, history, art, dining, cafes, and shopping, Paul’s been known to spend a long weekend in Paris to soak up the local flavor of this much-loved city of lights. During the pandemic, Paul focused on outdoor travel of our beautiful country, including exploring the natural beauty and history of our treasured parks and national landmarks.
Seasonal Sample Menu
Mixed Berry Blintz
Raspberry, blueberry, strawberrry, lemon ricotta cream cheese, tart berry reduction
Roasted turkey, crispy bacon, beefsteak tomato, shredded romaine, garlic aoili on marbled rye
Cedar Plank Salmon
Alaskan sockeye salmon, whipped yukon gold potatoes, garlic green beans, hazelnut vinaigrette
Plenty of Amenities
- Pub + Café – lively fireside venue
- Gourmet brasserie offering full service
- Elegant exterior courtyard and fireplace
- Private restaurant venue for catered events
- Sophisticated living room with fireplace
- The Oak Room Library + Lounge
- Club Room venue offering space for yoga classes and movie screenings
- Renew Well Atelier – offering state-of-the-art fitness equipment with wellness trainers
- Perk Beauty Salon + Spa
- Core Wellness Center – concierge medicine with on-site physicians
- Outdoor courtyard with dining space and fireplace
- Intimate dining venues
- Well-appointed library
- Inviting living room with fireplace
- The Greenhouse gardening for horticultural therapy
- Private, personal pantry for storing favorite fares and libations
- Private, covered outdoor terrace
- Secured rooftop deck and garden
At Your Service
- Three delicious meals daily
- Expert wellness consultants and lifestyle curators
- Private on-site medical consultations
- On-site nurses
- Assistance with activities of daily living activities (bathing, dressing, etc)
- Medication management services
- Concierge services including transportation
- Housekeeping, laundry, linen services
- Residence and building maintenance services
- Move-in coordination service
- Resident response wearable technology
- Furry friends welcome with pet services available
So much more
Meet the team, discover more about our wellness ecosystem and see for yourself why we’re different. Call 914-221-0472 today to schedule a private visit at our Leasing Gallery.
Designed for Your Life
Monarch Communities® leads the revolution of contemporary person-centric wellness senior living, designed for the next generation. A highly customized, curated, and an organic approach to wellness inspires everything we do. All members of our communities – residents, their families, and Monarch team members – influence the way we think, design, and create. Our vision and culture embody and celebrate those we serve. Discover Monarch: A bespoke wellness journey.
Explore more about Coopers Corner and learn more about the community and our stellar service and amenities.
Application materials for the establishment of an Assisted Living Residence are currently under review by the New York State Department of Health.